AOL Mail Login Problems
AOL is one of the oldest and widely used email platforms that allows the users to fulfill all the basic as well as advanced emailing requirements. It also offers a range of features including calendar, Unsend feature, AIM panel and many more. But sometimes, you may face the AOL Mail sign in or AOL Mail login problems that could create a lot of trouble for you. There could be several reasons behind the occurrence of this issue such as AOL login failing, AOL mail login not working, AOL mail down and many more. Before proceeding to the solution, it is important to determine the actual reason behind the occurrence of the issue. In this article, we have shared the methods to fix problems signing into your AOL account.
Common Reasons Behind AOL Mail Login Problems
There should be several reasons due to which you are unable to login to the AOL mail or sign-in into your AOL account. Here, we present some of the reasons behind the occurrence of the AOL Mail login problems:
- Network issues
- AOL mail sign in link is missing
- Unable to access AOL mail
- AOL mail login web page is not working
- Error message during AOL Mail sign-in
- AOL is not working on iPhone
- Authentication error
- No response during AOL mail login
How to Fix Problems Signing into your AOL Account?
Look at the below troubleshooting tips to fix the AOL mail login issues efficiently:
Step 1: Internet connection
To eliminate the AOL Mail login problems, the first step is to make sure that your device has an active and stable internet connection. A glitch in your internet connectivity will stop you from accessing the AOL account. Once you find that there is not any internet connectivity issue then open AOL Mail login webpage and enter the correct login details in the respective fields.
Step 2: Check the web browser settings
There may be some issue with your web browser settings due to which you are facing the AOL sign-in issue. To fix this issue, try to alter the browser settings. Also, clear the browsing history, cookies, cache, and junk files from the web browser that you are using currently for accessing the AOL account.
Step 3: Disable the antivirus
Another major reason for the occurrence of AOL mail login problem or AOL sign-in issue is the antivirus program installed on your system. To resolve this issue, try to disable any of the antivirus installed in your system while you are using the AOL mail account.
Step 4: Change the Firewall settings
If you are facing issues in login to the AOL account then firewall installation on your system could be one of the reasons behind it.When a firewall blocks some websites then to resolve this issue, you have to alter the firewall settings. Here’s are the steps to change the firewall settings:
- Open the Control panel on your system.
- After that, enter Windows Firewall in the search bar.
- Tap on the “Allows Programs” option.
- Next, check whether the AOL mail login website is approved or not.
- In the next step, uncheck the web filtering dialog box.
- At last, relaunch the web browser and try to log in into the AOL mail.
Step 5: Check the AOL Mail server settings
The incorrect AOL mail server settings can create several issues for you such as AOL mail sign-in not working, AOL login problems and many more. Errors could be many behind this from invalid port address to incorrect POP server address. So, you need to check whether you have done the AOL mail server settings appropriately or not.
Step 6: Verify the AOL Mail Login Credential Details
Mostly, AOL mail login problems are caused due to the entering of the wrong login credential details. If you do not remember the right password then reset the password. Here are the steps that help you in resetting the AOL Mail login password:
- Launch any web browser of your choice and visit AOL Mail login website.
- After that, enter the username and click on the Next button to proceed further.
- Tap on the Trouble signing in option.
- Now, you will get the two options to reset the password. One is to use the email or the mobile not linked to the account.
- Next, you will receive an OTP code for resettings AOL Mail password.
- Once you enter the code, you can set a new password for the AOL account.
- Finally, you can log in into your AOL mail service.